Callthephysician.com offers convenient, accessible and quick Insurance Medical Examinations at a time and location that is determined by our clients – no long waiting times for an appointment with your GP.
We work with our partner services and are able to take blood for testing and also carry out various other investigations as required to complete your insurance application. The tests can include the following:
- Urinalysis for protein, blood & glucose.
- Full blood count.
- HIV & Syphilis.
- Liver Function tests (LFTs).
- Hepatitis A, B & C tests.
- Medical History – to complete a comprehensive health questionnaire.
- General Medical Exam including blood pressure, weight/BMI/abdominal girth and so on.
- A Chest X-Ray may be required depending upon the results of your blood profile and your past Medical history (and/or the particular country you are interested in if you are applying for travel insurance).
- Any other tests that the particular Insurance Company may request.