Blog Section

What If I need a referral to the Specialist what do you do?

If you need referral to see the Specialist you will be asked if you would like to be referred to see the Specialist privately or through the NHS. If you decide you would like to be referred through the NHS, we would then write to your NHS Doctor and asked him or her to refer you to one of the NHS Specialists. If you wish to be referred privately, we would discuss the options with you and ensure that you are referred to the most appropriate Specialist who is best equipped to address your medical problem.