Callthephysician.com offers telephone and e-mail advice and or consultation service. We can:
- Provide advice on presenting symptoms.
- Arrange face-to-face appointments including home, office or hotel visits.
- Arrange appropriate investigations including blood tests, x-rays, USS, MRI scans.
- Arrange Specialist/Consultants referrals.
- Offer new or repeat prescriptions.
If you wish to arrange an e-mail or telephone consultation, please contact us to book your appointment.
Points to note:
- This service is only available to clients who are currently in the UK.
- We can only consult with the patient or the parent or legal guardian if a minor under age 16.
- We are only able to consult with a third party provided there is a written or verbal permission from the patient.
- All information obtained is held in very strict confidence.
- We cannot be held liable for e-mails sent by us once it has left our system or held responsible for e-mails sent by our clients.
- Telephone and or e-mail consultation fees are non refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry out a telephone or e-mail consultation or to terminate the consultation.
- We cannot be held responsible if our clients fail to receive our e-mails or they are NOT contactable through the phone number supplied by the clients.